With our off-road vehicles, we offer you the chance to:
- Travel across a vast and extremely diverse territory, visiting various small villages sitting at the foot of the mountain
- Pass through quarries where the extraction of lava rock takes place
- Admire the striking panoramic view of the “Valle del Bove”
- Go trekking across inactive volcanic cones (Mount Sartorius, 1,800m above sea level)
- Visit Piano Provenzana to see the most recent significant lava flow of 2002 close-up
- Enter inside caves created by lava flow.
- Lunch or tasting of local wines and unique Sicilian products is also planned for those who would like to finish their day with some regional delights.